Clean House & Few other things I do

Monday, July 03, 2006

The Store , Cleaning , Writing and Sharing

I keep filling the store with new items all the time. The cleaning jobs have picked up too and I am cleaning with great joy as recently my daughter is working with me. We have such a good time sharing the good news with each other . We keep our hands moving while our mouths go , because we know that we are there cleaning for His Glory . Another possible avenue for generating income has been writing . I found out about this site that pays for articles about things like product reviews . My housecleaning job provides me with an endless possiblities as many of my customers buy the newest cleaning products on the market . I am just waiting for the day when one of them buys that new "maids in the shower " product and says, "You don't have to clean the shower anymore ." Ha, ha.
Also the leader of a small group of women that meet on Tues. nights has asked me to give my testimony . Keep it to ten minutes , she asked . So , oh boy , I get to give my testimony , at least ten minutes of it . I am excited .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home