Clean House & Few other things I do

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Cleaning, Sharing, Selling ,Writing

Sometimes I get tired of cleaning. It is so mundane. Knowing that I was to give my testimony tonight kept me thinking while I was cleaning. That was fun , I guess , but now I have one hundred different testimonies to give. I would try to keep my mind on cleaning. "Thank-you Lord,for this floor. Thank-you Lord, for this bath-tub I am cleaning." Testimony night finally came and I was able to give my heart felt acknowledgement that God has been doing a great thing in me. All hundred things that He has done of course I couldn't tell in ten minutes so I tried to say what He wanted me to say and quit.
I put ads in the local paper for some of the items I have to sell. I picked out what would bring in the most money and figure , it is my way of fishing. If God wants me to find a fish with a coin in it , I should at least go to the pond and try to pick one up. Or was it the market Jesus sent Peter to ? Well, you get the idea.
Shall I write my 100 testimonies out , or shall I try to write some articles that might sell ? Seeking first the kingdom of God is not always doing something spiritual. Seeking first the kingdom of God and His righteousness is all I need to do. The other things , like food, will be added unto me. I am sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home