Clean House & Few other things I do

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Getting Ready For the Feast of Tabernacles

I need a flute and possibly a trumpet. I have a tambourine. This time I am going to celebrate the feast where I can dance ! I may celebrate twice. The church group that I worship the Lord with may plan a celebration. It is not likely that theirs will conflict with mine. I want my family to come and celebrate with me this joyful of all feasts. Here are some pictures of the celebration last year . We played some games.
We worshiped the Lord. We thought about how the children of Israel celebrated the Feast of Tabernacles years and years ago. When I looked at the little tent and realized it purposely was left open and vulnerable to the elements. This was a way of saying , "I will trust in God to be my protector." "I will be open to Him, I will trust in Him."
I am looking forward to this years celebration(s). A family picnic, worship music, games, lots of time to reflect on the goodness of our God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home