Clean House & Few other things I do

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Wednesday Night and a little before.

I really enjoyed our service at church last night. I belong to a small Calvary Chapel. The speaker talked about entering into God's rest and how have idols in our lives can hinder that. It was well thought out and researched. What he spoke of mostly was how this word was changing his life. Since I certainly want to enter into God's rest too, I received his words gladly.
Tuesday I found out that my friend has changed her day off to Monday now so I may be able to see her more frequently now as she works at a resale store that I mostly go to on Tuesdays. I am trying to stock my store with more books. I find that there are many book collectors and that by my putting on a book they have been looking for , they are blessed.
I had a fun week-end . As always I prepared for people to come and visit me . This is giving me such joy. If I am having this much fun in the preparing just imagine what it will be like when people actually start coming by.
I visited people at yard sales and went to a Southern Living Party and of course church on Sunday. Monday and Wednesday I cleaned houses and because the LORD is faithful to answer me when I call for help, He gave me joy , so that I was able to clean joyfully and cheerfully as unto Him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home