Clean House & Few other things I do

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Having a Cold

No kidding, having a cold and having a cold has really been about all I have been doing for months now. I caught this virus cold thing , then my daughter came down with it, then I had it again. This time I was very careful to not re-give it to her and whew, for a short time she nor I had a cold. These are week to two week segments we are talking about here. So okay, here I go smack dab into a cold infested situation, maybe caused by own original cold ,because I did not realize how highly contagious it was at first, and re-caught the thing again. You guessed it, my daughter has caught it and now I am showing signs of catching it again. I am going to go out and buy dust masks in bulk and air purifier . Can this ever stop ?
You are so blessed that germs can not be passed on through the inter net.
The good thing is that only a few days of work has been missed due to this thing. I can plod on, with a dust mask on , by the grace of God. Actually I have had a much better time of it than my daughter and others that have caught it. I take a lot of herbs and vitamins. It does help , but it does not give me immunity to germs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home