Clean House & Few other things I do

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Wear Red on Fridays Show Support For Our Troops

First I checked this out on Urban Legends . Click to read full story. Sometimes false stories, even though they sound good and have a good purpose, can lead you to do something you wouldn't do otherwise.
It is true, actually something started in 2005, I am just now hearing about it and so I donned my most red tee shirt and went to work Friday.
It helped me to remember to pray for my nephew who is serving in Iraq. I also reflected and prayed several times for our troops through out the day.
Not once did anyone ask me, except my daughter, why am I wearing a red Christmas shirt today. So I wasn't able to pass along my information to anyone. My shirt had little snow men on it that said ,"Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow." I thought it was appropriate for a hot July day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home